How To Donate
If you would like to donate, first of all – thank you!
Mums In Need is a small charity and donations help to keep our support services running.
- A donation of £5 could cover a day travel pass for a mum who needs to access our services.
- A donation of £10 a month could fund a social media campaign to reach out to more mums in need.
In terms of making donations, there is the option of a one-off donation or recurring monthly donations.
- If you would like to make recurring donations, you can do so through our Virgin Money Giving page.
- If you would like to make a one-off donation online you can donate through our Virgin Money Giving or through our Facebook page.
- Alternatively, you can purchase an item from our Amazon wish list which will then be delivered directly to our office. We also accept cheques made payable to Mums In Need.
- If you would like to make a payment via PayPal please go to PayPal fundraiser charity
- If you would like to donate a percentage of your purchases when you shop by going to Give as you Live
If you would like to support Mums In Need but a donation isn’t feasible for you at the moment, you can also support us by signing up to our easy fundraising page which means we get donations when you go online shopping – at no cost to you!